The welfare and care of your animals is a top priority for us. We have plans in place that allow us to provide that care at any level of Covid restriction, including the highest levels whilst still protecting you and our staff as much as possible. This may change how we do things, but rest assured, we will still care for your pet’s needs.
Basic procedures at VetsOne include;
- Mask wearing is a condition of entry except for those with exemptions
- Staff are either behind Perspex shields or mask wearing when serving you
- Sign in required
- We are observing 2 metre distancing at all times
- We are limiting numbers in the waiting areas. We ask that only one independent family member attend to their animal to reduce numbers in clinic and that you ensure you make an appointment and attend on time to reduce congestion.
- Please notify our staff at booking if you are unwell or recently travelled to a place/area of interest
- Our surfaces are regaulrly disinfected and staff satitise hands regaularly
- Contactless payment is available.